- fine little day
- the orange red sky outside
- wollen scarves and fingerless gloves
- grid sketchpads
- tickets to see modest mouse and hot hot heat
- writing in lower case
- kimya dawson
- wrapping up in blankets with cups of tea
- fast internet
- pretty dresses
- charcoal, grey and silver
- phone calls
- the kills, the mess hall and ryan adams
- taco nite
- running round the lake until i’m exhausted
- making mix tapes and cds for my family and friends
- getting money back from medicare
- riding bikes at night
- folds in my socks
- messages that you can’t decipher
- bitter wind
- servers crashing
- highlighters running out of ink
- paying bills
- condescending retail workers
- green cars
- getting caught in the rain
- bad reality tv addictions
- stephanie rice obsessions
- being disconnected from the world
- bendigo nightlife
- paper cuts
- doors that won't shut properly.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Well, this shows how bored I am at the moment.
Finally, after being an avid reader of blogs myself (more like an avid waster of time/procrastinator on the interwebz), I have given in and started my first blog. Not to say that this will have anything worthwhile reading, but hopefully this will keep me occupied in some way.
Most likely to contain : whinging about being bored at work, excited ramblings about some form of music/gig/design/art/movie, ramblings about irrelevant topics...
I should probably write something here about who I am etc... though I'm sure the only people who will read this are either my friends who will post some sort of comment to pay me out about the lameness of having a blog - so, like, 2005 - or people who I probably don't need to give any more stalking ammunition. Ah, who am I kidding, if anyone wanted to find me in real life, I'm sure somewhere (ok, through Facebook, Myspace, Flickr, message boards, email, MSN, Skype) they would be able to stalk me quite easily.
Because I am worth stalking, see.
And enough of ramblings for this post... until I work out how to post images. And then it's on like Donkey Kong. (ah, my first post includes a video game reference. I'm really getting into this whole geek thing hardcore, no n00b here ;-) )
Posted by Miss Oxford at 3:38 PM