Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More Football...



This Sunday just gone, I met my Mum, Dad, younger brother, Aunt and Uncle in Melbourne, and saw the MIGHTY SAINT KILDA beat the Geelong Cats! A fantastic game - I'm already dreaming of wearing Red, White and Black on that one day in September... I've been a saints fan all my life - didn't really have any choice with my Dad being a bit of a fanatic - and am enjoying seeing them win at the moment! Hope the momentum keeps up, and at the end of the year if all goes to plan, I might have to take my Dad up on the pact that we would get some sort of tattoo to commemorate their win... God, how bogan and sad am I?



Saying that, there isn't too many things that I find more enjoyment from in life than a fantastic evening at the football with my family, eating a meatpie at half time and cheering along madly to a close game with a thrilling finish.

3 comments:

  1. Huh Footy head! You Love it!

    Go Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm pies..... One of my new years resolutions was to not eat a pie for an entire year. So far I've made it to July successfully. But every time I go to Sovereign Hill and smell the bakery, a little bit inside me dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, why would you deprive yourself of something as awesome as a pie? They're amazing. haha.

    ReplyDelete