Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Uninspired.



Quite a lot has happened in the last fornight.

Some fantastic, a lot of it, not so much. Most of all, I'm feeling rather 'Meh' about a lot at the moment. So I'm trying to recapture my motivation and passion...

Some of the things still inspiring me in the world...



Nature. Walking along the creek next to my house has been quite literally a breath of fresh air, and a great way to keep my mind off of things.



Romance. It's out there.



My fantastic friends. Especially this one. She's about to open a new stylist/florist business in Bendigo, and I love her to pieces.



Music. Especially the live type. There is some fantastic live and local music happening in Ballarat at the moment, most of it completely under the radar, raw and real. Plus old tunes like those from Mr Cash and Dylan always continue to have an effect on me, no matter what.



Future plans. Working with children - their innocence and unbridled passion and creativity has made me realise that I'm making the right choice for my career plans, even if I'm not 100% sure how that will all plan out.



Happy times are just a hop, skip and a jump away.

4 comments:

  1. This is a good thing for you Soph! You should be feeling unshackled now, seeing that you've been struggling for sometime. You will look back at this time and be thankful that it moved you into something fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it could turn out to be ok. Trying to be positive about everything at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCfxYo7aN0U Oxford Comma! Everything will turn out ace.
    If you need someone to talk to, let me know. Just send me an e-mail or a text or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sophie, I have just popped in from "The Observer", I hope you don't mind but I might pop back again. I like visiting "real people" even if they are having a "sludge through the Mud" time, I guess thats what makes them real.

    ReplyDelete