Saturday, May 30, 2009

Artist Love.

Audrey Kawasaki is one of my favourite illustrators. Her beautiful, etheral and very sensual illustrations of girls are amazing, and her new work for an upcoming solo show in Japan are, as always, quite beautiful.




Images thanks to Bec Winnel, who is quite a fantastic artist in her own right. Her drawings are obviously influenced by Kawasaki's, delicate and fragile images of young girls.

My beloved Apple Macbook Pro Laptop, which is pretty much the most valuable and useful thing that I own, has been pimped up by an Audrey Kawasaki vinyl, which I scored from Gela Skins, which have a great selection of vinyls to decorate any mac product (my ipod really needs some loving).



I've had a lot of comments about my precious laptop, and I still love this print after having it on there for over a year - quite the feat seeing as I get sick of graphics so quickly! It's so lovely and soft, and quite sensual really, and fits in really nicely with the silver laptop. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment