Saturday, May 30, 2009

Look Book.

When I was a young teen, all I cared about was if I had adidas three-stripe trackies for netball practice, and a roxy tee for casual day. Anything else "fashion" was completely irrelevant in my eyes. As I've gotten older, I've found more art in fashion, and more reason to dress up and find styles that I like and want to make my own.

Look Book is one of my favourite sources of fashion inspiration - mostly from kids that are waaaaay to cool for school. Sometimes a bit too emo, or a bit too "on trend", but mostly lovely and inspiring and a touch of grunge and sex.

Some of my favourite finds recently :







2 comments:

  1. beautiful photos... I especially like the one in the cobblestone laneway with the girl drinking tea. Great dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look book should be renamed 'Jail Bait'

    ReplyDelete