Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Arty Farty Tea Party

Come along and have a cup of tea and a wander around the Art Gallery of Ballarat!

This Thursday 28th May
10 - 11.30 am
Art Gallery of Ballarat, Lydiard St Sth.

Morning Tea to raise money for Cancer research and support in Victoria

- REAL COFFEE from the BEAN BARN
- $4.oo entry
- loads of door prizes
- moring tea, coffee, oj
- have a look around the gallery
- donations of $10 or more go into the draw to win $5000 worth of holidays vouchers to be used in Australia

Will be a lovely morning, hope to see you there.

9 comments:

  1. I have tomorrow off and was planning on spending the day op-shopping and being cultural (haha) maybe I'll swing past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, except it's Thursday, not tomorrow which is Wednesday ;-)

    Though if you've got tomorrow off you should go to the gallery anyway - there's some brilliant exhibitions on at the moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An arty farty tea party sounds just up my alley. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! Well I have Thursday off too! (it's my "weekend").
    Maybe I will see you both there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophie, sorry I didn't get more of a chance to say hello at the morning tea today. Maybe next time we can actually have a conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, yes of course! You looked rather lovely even in my brief moment of seeing you - love the Elk jewellery ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alas I didn't make it at all I was enjoying french toast drowned in mayple syrup, with rashers of bacon.. mmmm.... hope it was fun and you raised a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sophie :) I don't usually wear more than one piece of Elk at once, but I piled it on a bit today. Your outfit was very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm french toast and bacon. Way to make me crave that right now!

    Yeah, they raised about $3000 apparently, awesome effort.

    ReplyDelete