Monday, June 15, 2009

Coco and Pearls.

I'm seeing a little bit of a theme here... French inspired, much?



I can't wait for the Coco Chanel biopic to be released soon, the fashion alone will be worth it, not to mention one of my favourite actresses - Audrey Tautou - is playing Miss Chanel herself. Watch the trailer below (no subtitles.. but amazing style and cinematography).



Audrey has recently starred in a beautiful Chanel No5 Perfume advertisement, that makes me want to spritz a beautiful fragrance at the nape of my neck, and ride a vintage train.



And some photos of Coco Chanel's endlessly beautiful style, couresty of this site.






I really need to get out of my jeans and into a beautiful dress....

5 comments:

  1. these photos are beautiful! hmm yeah, i gave up wearing a pretty skirt and a floral blouse today for jeans and a tshirt...tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how excited I am about the Chanel film. There's a beautiful article in this month's Vogue about Audrey Tautou on the set of the film. She's as timeless and elegant as Mme Chanel herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, thanks, I'll have to check it out! I don't usually buy Vogue - mostly because of clothes-envy - there's no way I could buy anything in there, but I'll see if I can get my hands on a copy. I do love Audrey Tautou!

    I think I might be seeing this one at Gold Class - would be great fun to dress up in vintage dresses and sip wine during the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coco Avant Chanel isn't playing in Ballarat until mid August!

    ReplyDelete