Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sunshine.

My lack of posting over the past few days has been due to me actually getting some work - and upping the job hunt, without sacrificing my soul for the sake of a few shifts.

I'm dreaming of this at the moment :




Roadtrips, beaches, summer tunes, friends, cute flowers in hair and warmth and sunshine!

Little Joy are one of my favourite bands at the moment, so sweet and lovely.

As much as I love winter layers and red wine, I am already looking forward to the warmer months...

- Sophie

3 comments:

  1. that video was amazing...takes you to a completely different place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Little Joy. I've been addicted since Sleek Geeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely. It's nice to be able to match an image to their sound... so sweet.

    ReplyDelete