Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mix tape.

My housemate Helly and I made the most amazing mix tape for a friend last night, and I felt like sharing. Not all of these songs are on these artist's myspace profiles, but you'll get the idea.

1. Run Run Run - Phoenix

2. Phantom Other - Department of Eagles

3. Out the Airlock - Paul Dempsey

4. Blood - The Middle East

5. Babys - Bon Iver

6. All You Do Is Talk - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

7. Impossible Germany - Wilco

8. Sunrise - Yeasayer

9. I've Got Friends - Manchester Orchestra

10. The Minotaur - The Drones

11. Furr - Blitzen Trapper

12. Second Chance - Liam Finn

13. The Funeral - Band of Horses

14. Best Kept Secret - Jack Ladder

15. Rain on the Vein - Clinkerfield

16. Mystery Talks - Jim Ward

17. Place to Be - Nick Drake

18. Brother - Little Birdy

All are on high rotation on my ipod / computer at the moment!

4 comments:

  1. "I've got friends in all the right places / I know what they want and I know they don't want me to sta-ay-ay" currently place live @ my house too :P (can't wait to see them!! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-hem....bringing your lappy tonoight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, sure will bring it round Rohan. Got a fair bit of new tunes for you.

    Yeah - sooo good song, hey Ami! :-) Let's do a music swap sometime! I gotta hear the new placebo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impossible Germany and I've Got Friends are wonderful.
    Nice Bon Iver selection too!

    ReplyDelete